Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Broken Ankle, Not much sewing



Unfortunately, I have fractured my ankle and am in a cast for another 3 weeks!  Not much sewing going on here.  I am lucky that I have finished August of my Nature's Journey quilt.  I did manage to sew on one border yesterday with my left foot!  I can't drive either so have been very housebound.  I am lucky to have my Mom here helping me and I am not that steady on crutches.  My good friend, Holly, gave me a walker to use which really helps me scoot around the kitchen.  I cannot manage stairs very well though!  Lots of hand stitching and knitting of socks going on so that's a good thing!

2 comments:

  1. I never thought I could sew with my left foot...........but it doesn't take long to get used to it............Any more NJ blocks from your Mum yet?
    hope it is healing well..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom is working away and yes! I can sew with my left foot! Thanks for the healing wishes!

      Delete