Tuesday, February 28, 2012

SKOW, Harrington and Hannah, Lacey, Rory and Molly

February SKOW is finished yippeee.  I so love this quilt.
 
Ice Cream - sorry some pictures are a bit fuzzy!

Hot Chocolate

A Good Book

My strip and blocks for February


And the quilt so far





It love it so much!

Here is my first block of Harrington and Hannah.  This is so beautiful and so much fun to make.


and so another bit of a story.  We have a chocolate lab, Molly.  She is so sweet.  Here she is.



She loves her pool so much!

and our cat Rory - he was a stray - we are so glad to have him in our family!



and we have now been asked to foster a rescue cat, Lacey.  Lacey is 7 months old and so skinny.  She was found almost starving to death.  Lacey will be moving in on March 9!  We will be home on March break for a week, so it should be a great time to slowly introduce her to our family.  We are so excited to be saving her and loving her and giving her a great life and at the same time so anxious about how she will fit in.  This is Lacey a couple of weeks ago when she was rescued.


she is a sweet ginger tabby who so deserves a great life.  I think we love her already!

2 comments:

  1. Lori, I love your post & naturally had a few tears in my eyes about little Lacey & all your furbabies. At last Lacey will have found a kind & happy forever home. Molly looks so cute in her pool. I hope Rory & Lacey take to each other but even if they don't you know it can eventfully be harmonious like with my two kitties. I need to start my H&H blocks, they are adorable just like their namesakes. Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great progress Lori have you pieced the strip that goes on the bottom yet???
    You quilt is looking beautiful

    ReplyDelete