Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Le Jardin, Gardener's Journal, Christmas Ornament

I just came back from a retreat this weekend.  How amazing to be able to sew and eat for three days.

I just finished Le Jardin block 7 which is the on on the bottom.  On the top are two other blocks from le Jardin which I have just joined.  I just started Block 8 and only one more to go YIPPEE!  It is such a beautiful quilt.  I had lots of compliments on it on the weekend at my retreat.


My dog, Molly, loves this quilt also!  She is so cute!

Oh and Block F of A Gardener's Journal is finished.  What a pretty quilt and such fun embroidery.  I love the embroidery.  This has been such a fun stitch a long with Chookyblue just a couple more blocks to go and then put together and quilted.


Here is something else I just finished - a cute embroidered ornament.  I have had so many compliments on this ornament.  I just have to add a hanger.


More later,
Lori

4 comments:

  1. lots of beautiful work..........great to see another block done.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another one down on A Gardeners Journal...you'll be finished soon! Thanks for your lovely comments on my quilt top. I have stitched An Angels Story...it sits on my daughters bed, and she loves it very very much. It's done in pinks and greens, not so bright as A Gardeners Journal. I think I'll do A Family Gathering next...love the caravan in it!
    Happy stitching xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful work,love both your quilt blocks, can't wait to see the end result.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, your dog does that too?
    everytime i lay something down onto the floor, looloo plops herself right on top of it.
    love your blocks, they are all so beautiful.
    you're getting a lot done!
    can't wait to see those finished quilts!!!

    ReplyDelete