Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome Christmas - Annie December; A few new starts

Here is Welcome Christmas - Annie December. I taught two of these stitcheries (also Fall Stitch) this fall as a class locally and am now finishing up the last of mine.  Here she is, so adorable.  Still needs binding which I hope to get on today.  Fall Stitch is still hanging in the shop.


Oops my kitty walked across it in this picture.  My adorable Rory.


A few things I am starting lol - like I don't have enough to finish:

Pockets of Posies by Anni Downs of Hatched of Patched.  I ordered the kit through Buggy Barn.


Butterfly Garden as a block of the month through Pastimes On Line with Valerie.  Love her blocks of the month and monthly blogs.

Raining Cats and Dogs by Bunny Hill - I love Bunny Hill, adorable applique and embroidery.  I have ordered the kit through Hamels Quits and Fabrics and it should arrive in about 2 weeks.


I plan to do lots of stitching this year, some teaching and hopefully start long arm quilting.  I bought a Mega Quilter 18 x 8 a couple weeks ago.  I am working full time for a corporate lawyer as well so will be really busy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori, Rory knows no picture is complete without a feline presence in it. Wow, I thought I had committed to a lot already but guess I am not alone. The three are all wonderful quilts. Happy stitching. Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lori, You have chosen some beautiful new projects for 2012. I am working(very slowly) through Butterfly Garden, so I'll look forward to seeing yours grow too.
    Best wishes for 2012!

    ReplyDelete